HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!!! Are you ready for your first Valentines Day surprise? Set the tone for the day with the Official Bikini Body Mommy Challenge Valentine's Day Protein Pancake!!! ♥ ...Here is the recipe:
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I use this PROTEIN POWDER) 1 Cup Quinoa Flour 3 Egg Whites 1 Whole Egg 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk (or almond milk) 1/2 Cup Fresh Cranberries Olive oil cooking spray Agave Nectar (or Organic Maple Syrup) **You'll also need a Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter to form the batter
1. Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat
2. Whisk the quinoa flour, egg whites, whole egg, coconut milk, and fresh cranberries together to form the pancake batter.
3. Lightly spray the heart shaped cookie cutter and place it down on the preheated skillet.
4. Spoon the batter into the cookie cutter until the shape is filled and roughly 1/2 inch thick. Once batter forms on first side, gently remove cookie cutter and flip pancake to cook the other side.
5. Once cooked to a golden brown, remove from heat and serve with a drizzle of Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup.
Have you started My TRANSFORMATION Challenge Yet? There is NO EXCUSE not too -- I post all of my workouts (the same exact ones I did to transform my own body after having 3 kids) recipes, and nutrition advice for FREE. Thousands of other women and mommies who are unhappy with their own bodies are joining EVERYDAY -- I hope you decide to be one of them! xo,-Briana