TOP 5 FAVORITE AB MOVES & NUTRITION TIPS FOR A FLAT TUMMY!Aug 16, 2022
As promised ladies, here are my TOP 5 FAVORITE AB MOVES & TOP 5 NUTRITION TIPS for BANISHING your MOMMY BELLY and Losing that Lower Ab-Flab ... FOR GOOD!
Click here to get this workout via video:
TOP 5 AB MOVES: Finish the series - then repeat, for a total of TWO Sets...
#1: BIKINI TWIST
1. Lean back and prop your upper body up on your elbows (your back should remain lifted), palms facing down. Brace your abs in tight and lift your legs into a 90-degree angle (knees should be touching), toes pointed.
2. Slowly lower your legs over to the right (knees should stay together). Keeping the 90-degree angle, lower your legs & then lift them up to the left. That is one rep. Perform 20 reps.
#2: PIKE PLANK
1. Sit with your legs slightly bent, feet flexed up, and hands just outside of your hips, fingertips facing forward. Draw your abs in tight and press down through your palms to lift your hips up off the ground a couple of inches.
2. Focus on lifting your hips with your abs, only use your arms and legs to brace yourself. Fully extend your legs and try to push your hips backward. Hold for 2 seconds. Then bend your knees and return to the start position. That's one rep. Perform 10 reps.
*Wrist issues? Perform this move on your knuckles, or lay back onto your elbows.
#3: WALKING V-PLANK
1. Begin in an elbow plank with your hands clasped, and feet about hip-width apart.
2. Keeping your knees locked, walk your feet in towards your hands as far as you can until your hips end up in a high “pike” position. Slowly inch back out, reversing the way you walked in, until you return to the start. That's one rep. Perform 10 reps.
#4: SIGNATURE BIKINI BODY MOMMY "CRUNCH"
1. Begin in a full plank position, with your palms under your shoulders, feet together.
2. Bend your left knee under you and across towards the inside of your right elbow (your hips should turn to the right and you'll pivot slightly on the ball of your right foot). Slide your left leg back to the start position and then repeat to the right. That's one rep. Perform 20 reps.
*Wrist issues? Perform this move on your elbows.
#5: "TUMMY TUCK" HIP-LIFT
1. Lie face-up with your knees bent at a 90 degree angle, feet off of the floor, with your knees pressed together. Place your hands underneath your hips, palms facing down.
2. Inhale, straighten your legs (toes pointing to the ceiling), and lift your hips up off the ground. Exhale and return your hips back down to the start. That's one rep. Perform 30 reps.
TOP 5 BIKINI BODY MOMMY NUTRITION TIPS: For a FLAT STOMACH!
Implement just ONE of these new nutrition habits from my book the Bikini Body Mommy Blueprint, for 1 FULL WEEK before implementing the next tip.
#1: Take a Multivitamin & Liquid Fish Oil supplement
DOSE: Multivitamin - 1 daily like One-A-Day Women's Multi , Fish oil supplement *LIQUID FORM* like Nordic Naturals or Carlson Labs VERY FINEST Fish Oil -- 1 gram per 1% body fat, but NO more than 30grams.
REASON #1: The multivitamin is an insurance policy against nutrient deficiencies -- Most clients come to me deficient in a bunch of vitamins, minerals, and omega 3’s... and if we fix that right out of the gate, we can really hit the ground running!
REASON #2: The fish oil has plenty of data behind it that suggests that it has positive effects on the motivational centers of your brain (when taken in the dose I recommend), as well as increases FAT LOSS, and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
**To make things extra easy and save you the headache of trying to find them... here are links to buy the exact same brand of Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil Supplement I used this past year to lose 100 POUNDS:
MULTI-VITAMIN: Genuine Health (multi+) http://amzn.to/VS8xkQ
FISH OIL: Carlson Labs VERY FINEST FISH OIL http://amzn.to/104i8LS
Why start here? It’s EASY -- we can build up a positive momentum! And If we can actually make an impact the motivation centers in your brain to increase your motivation, in addition to fixing your nutrient deficiencies, increase your fat loss, and help you to be less sore from your new BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE workout regime ... you are going to have a better chance of success!
#2 Eat Breakfast within 20 minutes of waking up
(This means-- BEFORE YOUR COFFEE!) Turn your metabolism into a fired up fat-burning furnace FIRST THING! Keep it small and protein rich.
#3 Consume Protein-rich foods with EVERY MEAL
Get at least 20 grams in per meal! Great sources include: eggs, greek yogurt, chicken, fish, bison, quinoa, black beans, lentils, and chickpeas.
#4 BEWARE of WHITE
This includes rice, pastas, potatoes, cereal, bread, fried food with breading, and milk.
#5 Drink COPIOUS AMOUNTS of H2O
AMOUNT: Consume at least half your body weight in ounces, upwards of 1 gallon every day -- NO EXCEPTIONS!
1/2 your Body weight Example: 150lb woman would drink 75 ounces DAILY -- a little over 6 traditional 12oz water bottles.
1 Gallon Example: 10 traditional 12oz water bottles DAILY.
Yes, it IS A LOT of water. YES, you'll likely be going to the bathroom every 10 minutes until your body adjusts. If you really want to lose the fat and ditch the pooch that making you feel so awful about yourself -- Deal with it! I cant emphasize enough how important hydration is when it comes to fat loss.
Follow Me on:
***I don’t have ANY relationships with vitamin or supplement companies. The product links I recommend above, are the brands that I use.